User avatar

klotrox16

Contorted Mind Warps and How They've Barely Escaped Psychosis

  • Short Story » General, General Re: "Happy" Halloween

    All in all, I thought this was cute. But I'll leave it at cute. I think you could've been more specific with the reason Halloween wasn't about candy or the ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: the Unknown

    I thought that it was fairly clever in some aspects, but highly cliche in others. It felt in this line like you were trying too hard: As we know, There ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wishes and Fishes

    Extremely short, but SOOOOO CUUUUTE! I loved it! and thought it made perfect sense in an otherworldy-random way. Had kind of a curious toddler theme going on. The last line ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Where did it all go wrong?

    While some of the end stanzas were a little choppy, this line flowed beautfifully. Yuor best one I only wanted the best for you, not this unrest for you. This ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A Matter of Choice

    Well I think all-in-all your English paper is fine. I mean, I'm taking writing 121 right now so there's not much I can give you. But as for your poem...AWESOME! ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Never Say Never

    Even though it was very short, it was cute, to say the least. I liked the consistent rhyming, though I think you should split up your stanzas a little more. ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Circus Of Song Intro

    First off, I think you're a wonderful descriptor. I felt the enigma of the character and the apprehension he felt, and the entire text had a nice, even flow. The ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Deleted

    Well I loved the imagery and vivid use of adjectives, but I have a few concerns. First, in this sentence you misused a semicolon when it should've been a simple ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Our Stalock

    I think this was very original, although not quite my taste. I loved the imagery and how you perfectly used adjectives effectively in getting your message across. This stanza especially ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Unseen Microcosm of the Food Industry

    Overall, the information is fine, but the syntax leaves much to be desired. Though your vocabulary is impressive, you overuse "The" as a sentence beginner. Try to find a more ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Alien Rooms

    Well I have to say, I like your repetition. How you switched between to repetitive verse endings to draw together the poem. It emphasized your point and built suspension. But ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bad Boy

    I love how this poem was sad and comedic at the same time. I liked how it was a paradox; it represented your mixed feelings about your friend moving, that ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: London Time

    I love the symbolism of this poem and the personal depth you put into it. But I think you need to clarify this line: "The seconds fly by gone into ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Heartbreaker

    I liked how you put it in letter format, but a couple things. First, your rhyming is irrgeular, so see if you could shape it a little more. Second, I ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Sunshine Tomorrow

    I think your lyrics have a good message. The flow is solid and so is the rhyming, except "See the sun, it’s begun to make beautiful sound" is kind of ...

    Jul 3, 2011


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr