User avatar

kloka

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am fire

    I agree with threm.

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Comedian

    I agree with what thedelphinater says, and shes right, it is great, I liked it

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Epic to Last

    I agree with Galerius, I think if you followed his advice, this poem of yours could really be something. welldone for giving it a go!

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sleep

    I like the idea of flying in your dreams, I have always wanted to fly like a bird with wings of feathers high where noone can reach.This piece is really ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Old Soul

    wow, that was an intersting piece, i think you have lots of potential and ialso think that your writing is AMAZING

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Forever

    I really liked this piece, it was really beautiful. you are a brilliant writer. that piece was really amazing and wonderful. goodluck for the future!!!!!

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: She crys...

    That was a really beautiful piece. You are an amazing writer.

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Autumn

    I really liked it. that is an amazing piece of work. welldone! you rock!

    Nov 11, 2008


Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li