User avatar

kittykat

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Just Think of me This Time

    Wait. :shock: You didn't tell me this was a song. I'm not that great at critiquing these so I'm sorry if this isn't that helpful. First off, this had a ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Zipper of Your Pants part 2

    Okay, I read the first one, but decided against reviewing it. Sorry! I really should've. :) Anyway, this--like the first--was really good. Nuf said, right? I don't have much to ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: You have one new message from Joanna

    Ooh... That was interesting. I like how it was all wrote in either texts, e-mails, or notes. I got a little confused at first when they were passing notes, but ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: To an Unloved Rose.

    First of all, welcome to YWS. :D Second of all... I have no idea why you aren't already a published poet by now! This is one of the most shortest, ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Silverblade ch1 pt1

    FIRST OF ALL! Welcome to YWS. :D Now, back to the review... Plot This sounds like it could be really good, but I do think it needs some improvement. Truthfully, ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Grim Reaper

    Ooh... This is an interesting beginning. ^^ I like how you're using the story of Jack the Ripper as the Grim Reaper. Not that I've actually heard the story, but ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Gray (IV)

    Hi Volant! :D Oooh... this one seemed sort of deep. :wink: But the problem with that is, is that this is with Sage and Blaine . Blaine is not like ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Gray (III)

    Sorry I took so long to get around to reading this Volant! But I'm here and I must say, I really do like this series of scripts. ^_^ I should’ve ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Breaking Dawn

    I just got the book from my friend, she said she absolutely LOVED it and that she wanted another book to tell the life of Renesmee *shudders at name.* I, ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the sounds of my summer.

    :shock: *stares at screen* Wow. Is there really anymore to say about this? It was... was... Wow. You know what? I think this should be put in the song forum ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Gray (II)

    Looks like you got everything I asked for. ^_^ A little more about Mute's eyes and more about what Prate is doing. Still, there wasn't any grammar errors that I ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: [Storage]

    I'm sorry that this will be a short crit and not very helpful. :) Anyway... I really liked it. ^_^ About the age, I wasn't so sure if I really ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Into The Dark

    *stares at screen for a moment* I-I don't know what to say. Usually I don't wander around the Romantic Fiction forum and if I do, I rarely bother to critique, ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Childlike

    Awe... Still, that was very , no, wait, incredibly well wrote. It was just as good as it was the last time I read, and I'm glad I did read ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: the night at the villa....

    First off, welcome to YWS fun4eva. ^_^ ...Okay, back to the critique. The grammer in the begging was well... sort of awful. There were many places that need capitalaztion. At ...

    Jul 17, 2008


Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis