User avatar

kingofeli

The Throne Room

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Academy of Supernatural Abilities: Prologue

    Well, this is just the prologue, so there will be a lot of unanswered questions ^^ I hope it gets clearer later on.

    Nov 13, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: The birds and the bees

    I have no idea what's going on here but this story is hilarious and it gave me a good laugh, haha! I like it.

    Nov 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Bravery

    Thank you for the review, I appreciate the constructive criticism, it's very kind of you. I'll try to keep all of this in mind, as I can be very vague ...

    Nov 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Bravery

    Thank you very much!

    Nov 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: The Struggle

    I'm afraid I don't really understand this, it's quite muddled and a bit unclear? I know some poems are meant to be confusing, but this doesn't seem like it should ...

    Nov 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Mirror Image?

    This is interesting. I enjoy how you've worded this, and to me it almost seems like the person is going through a panic attack with the way it is structured. ...

    Nov 7, 2014


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost