User avatar

kingofeli

The Throne Room

  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: to be a boy, raised as a girl

    Thanks so much for reading it! There's a lot more I could've done with this poem I realize, and I might just have to go back and edit it. But ...

    Nov 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: to be a boy, raised as a girl

    Thank you for the review! I'll try to keep all of that in mind as I go forward. Honestly this poem was mostly just a vent poem so I wasn't ...

    Oct 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: to be a boy, raised as a girl

    The lack of capitalization is intentional! I like to write some poems in an ee cummings style, where I forgo some capitalization/punctuation to add style to the poem. Thank you ...

    Oct 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: to be a boy, raised as a girl

    Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the poem! I didn't even think about my mom, thanks for mentioning that!

    Oct 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: to be a boy, raised as a girl

    My grandpa never actually saw pearl harbor, he was born the year it happened, he just taught me about history. And thanks for your review!

    Oct 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: to be a boy, raised as a girl

    Thank you! I like what you've given me here, you don't have to come back and write more if you don't want to ^^

    Oct 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: to be a boy, raised as a girl

    Thank you, I'm really glad you liked it!

    Oct 30, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Unborn Child

    I'm sorry but saying abortion is the same as murdering is very hurtful to people who have had abortions due to circumstances beyond their control.

    Jan 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A Prayer

    I used "bad dog" because the poem is written by the dog itself. That's also why there's little capitalization and grammar, as it's written by a dog, not a human.

    Jan 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: "i truly hope you choose to end your life one day."

    Thank you fox, you're very kind.

    Jan 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: how do we live like this?

    Yeah I realize now that the poem isn't so great x.x

    Jan 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: how do we live like this?

    Thank you very much, it was written in a moment of upset so I may not have gotten the point across well.

    Jan 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: how do we live like this?

    Twelve year old Tamir Rice was killed a few weeks ago by a police officer. His death was ruled a homicide and charges are being brought against the police, but ...

    Jan 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Politics Re: there is blood on your hands

    Thank you! All of the punctuation and spelling errors are intentional ^^ I do it to have something of an ee cummings style. Although, I admit, I should've added a ...

    Dec 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, General Re: IRONCLAW 4.1: Lyla

    Thank you so much!

    Dec 5, 2014


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality