User avatar

keirab

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mutts - Why?

    Wow, this was...exciting. Very different. This is the first "mutts" story I read and I must say I like it! You had me at the second paragraph when it mentions ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Trapped

    Immediately after the words leave her tongue, she regrets them. Damn! She has made a terrible mistake. You changed perspective for a second there. =P This is pretty cool. I ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: The Queen of Dolls

    Wow. That was amazing. Disturbing, but...wow.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: 11 Years Old

    Wow. This was very good! Very effective and emotional. And I think the rhyming works very well.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Dairy...

    I like this, good voice, very honest and realistic. Sharp and funny. I'm looking forward to reading more entries!

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Wow...that's all I have to say. Just.....wow.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Real Story Of The Three Lil' Pigz (with an urban twist)

    Hehehehe very funny that made me laugh!!...Definitely not PC lol but very funny!!! I love it!

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Under the Bridges

    I liked this poem. The flow was good, it rhymed but not to an exaggerated, silly extent. Very good rhythm! I just love this line: Autumn’s ill-chanced just born leaves ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All for me

    Good poem, I liked the emotions displayed, but it was a little awkwardly written. Could have been a little smoother. But other than that, good poem!

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Mime

    I really liked this poem! I had some questions at first about what it was supposed to mean but when you explained it in your post it all made sense. ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lake Girls

    This was funny and charming, very pleasant to read. You have a great way with dialogue! Keep it up! I'd like to read more! :D

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Alone

    Thanks! :D

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Daddy's Little Girl

    that was really good! Very touching...

    Feb 1, 2008


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus