User avatar

kaylamarie004

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Late Brian to sis

    I have to be honest and say this poem needs improvement. For starters, the poem would look a whole lot better if it was in a proper poem format. There's ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Under My Skin

    This is awesome. I wanted to sing it out as I read it. Not only did it make sense and I can relate to it, but it also rhymes which ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Ocean of Emotions

    I really like this poem because it has potential and I can relate to it. What I also like most about it, is that it stands the test of time. ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hearts Most Desire

    This is a good poem and I love the purpose you put to it. What I didn't like was that it wasn't a rhyming poem, yet you still didn't complete ...

    Oct 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love

    I don't know about other people, but I for one didn't really enjoy this poem. I think it was poorly writtent in various ways. It could have been better with ...

    Oct 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Memories embedded in the Dark

    I absolutely admire this poem. It's lovely and challenging to the reader. I couldn't find any error that needed to be corrected from where I stand. I could already picture ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Life without grief

    This is such a beautiful poem. I don't think it needs any major corrections. I just think you should work on keeping the reader interested in the poem and wanting ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: <3 No more.

    I like the rhyming words you used so that the words would flow flawlessly among the topic. What I didn't like was that you will go on and on about ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Savior: Chapter Ten

    I love this story. You actually interested me to reading the whole thing. The way you described how the man felt about his new wife was amazing and, your choice ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Proclamation on 'Time'

    I have to say I wasn't really interested in this poem. I think it should have been written differently in a way that one word is not by itself because ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Individuality

    I have to say that I didn't get anything this poem was trying to say. I understand poems could be written in anyway the writer wants it to be, but ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the destruction of OCS

    I love this poem. It's inspiring and speaks a million stories in just a few stanza's.You speaked your mind perfectly and readers can easily follow what your trying to say. ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Journey

    Outstanding poem! It was so good; I absolutely loved it. It rhymes, explains, and writes itself out. However I do think you could of left some sentences out like: "The ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: At Sea

    This is a really good poem. It can be used for anything in life. What I was thinking in my mind while reading this poem is, that life is full ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Little Boy With Wild Imagination

    I like this poem because it also tells a short story along with the poem. I love poems that rhyme more than I love poems that don't, so I really ...

    Oct 21, 2011


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp