User avatar

katngo73

katngo73

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You Don't

    this poem is pretty good, but you need to separate it into stanzas to separate each new thought: I pause, hoping you'll reconsider, Call my name. Wait. Change of heart. ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Somewhere Only Harry Knows (very small HP spoilers)

    hi emmylove, this poem was pretty good, but I think I can point out things that disrupted the flow!! Okay? Good. I swam across an empty land. I knew the ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It's a shame

    :O My jaw was just hanging open. I've never actually read such an amazing poem!!!!!! AWESOME JOB, YO!!!!!!!! I love the last stanza: It’s a shame, is it not?— Between ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: EDIT:Phantom of the Opera Poem

    well, this is a pretty good poem, I love how you started out, with the metaphor of As the violinist pulls his bow across my heart, It shows a lot ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: White America

    Wow, NOW I know why I clicked on this! I like how you put down: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of White America. I clearly ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I tried

    well, this was a very good poem. it went very nicely for me. the flow was significant, but there a few things that you need to work on. you made ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: unspoken

    This poem was pretty short. Some things disrupted the flow. And I guess I will show you what happened: From the words of a monster i capitalize the I hate ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The beast and the beauty

    There are some spelling mistakes. I think you would need to proofread your story a few times. You misspelled a lot of words. Maybe they were just typos, but you ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: How I Became King

    I liked this poem, especially since it rhymed nicely, but there is only one thing i did not really like. I think it was a typo or something like that: ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Stranger.

    i'm new to poetry and that......... I guess you can write it in any way, but this poem particularly looked weird.... You need to put it in a ........... i ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Tale of the Abused

    It's a very nice story. Well, certainly not nice, but I like the way how you wrote it. Maybe in a few sentences you could have added prepositional phrases of ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: [Undecided title]

    I like how you came up with names to match each person's sword. Like Illumia and Darkheart. Very creative, but I don't really understand when you said, Darkheart stabbed viciously ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Lilac Fairy

    Great Job! I like how you made it work together in such a great flow!!!!!! But you need to spell check aLOT. Remember to Capitalize the first letter of ur ...

    Jul 19, 2011


The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)