Random avatar

kathyloop

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Wolfe

    Misslady101, I wanted to review your short story chapter…I put my notes in UPPERCASE hope they show up when I post…. Please read my chapter 1 – Sirena in return ...

    May 18, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Untitled-Chapter One

    Hey, I'm going to review yours. Hope you review mine. I forgot to copy link before I started replying, but it's Sirena - Chapter 1. Just posted... I copied and ...

    May 15, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Symphony

    This is a very good poem. You did very good focusing on on the point, it seems deep, and in a good way, and I liked it very much. Does ...

    May 10, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Pitied Might

    I think you need to add a longer poem here, another stanza or two. Nothing really happens or catches my interest. I like how it rhymes.

    May 8, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: It Takes Just A Moment

    I like this poem. It has a good constant flow for the reader to read. It has good description and keeps the reader going.

    May 7, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Violet Saga: Year One Prologue Final Draft

    Very nice! Can't wait to read more. I think this is very well written and it had me at that "can't put the book down" stage. Can't wait to see ...

    May 7, 2012


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom