User avatar

kaiden

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Why do we love?

    That was kinda cute. But please, be more structured and work on punctuation and grammar. It was kind of hard for me to stay focused when I noticed all these ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Collector: Chapter One

    I enjoyed reading this. Sunday seems human enough. I'm curious about Sunday's parents and what she's trying to recover from. If it isn't her parent's deaths then maybe something else. ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Dream

    Not bad at all! :) It is a sweet little poem, you've definitely achieved that. Very optimistic and with a good rhythm. I don't mean to sound a little dark ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Smell of Time

    hmmmm interesting. I think for every sentence every thing that time smells like should have some connection. You sort of did it for most of the sentences. Time smells like ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Have You Ever...? (revised)

    I LOVE IT. That was incredible! Love how it seems so uplifting in the first half and then with one line, it all comes crashing down to despair. Very nicely ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Colorado with My Best Heart

    Ok so I'm feeling the emotion, but i think you should cut out the whole skiiers are skiing boarders are boarding part. Though you are painting a picture, it seems ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Keeper

    The first question I have is, is this poem theme based on summer or all the seasons? I know it's metaphors and similes (honestly i still don't see the difference) ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: So Hard To Love Back

    I need that smile if his. you might wanna change if to of. Great poem, a situation that's definitely not uncommon, especially in high school. It seemed to rhyme in ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Meggido Part 4

    ooooooh exciting! there were a few things that i was a little taken back by. Jasmine and Kira were huddled tightly together in the lonely square. Kira opened one of ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Glow of Nintendo Faces

    One zombie comes out of his Trance His bladder pulls him away He does the “busting for a wee” dance But he’ll be right back to play love this verse! ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: As I sit alone

    aww how sad. =/ you seemed happy last night! I guess I should try to review this then. I listen to the silence of the air Feeling the beat of ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: True Beauty

    I like it, I like the flow and the rhyme. Is was really easy to keep reading down. You straighten your hair and get your nails done; on this you ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Music; In General

    Follow your heart and let your mind bring you to a faraway place i think you should change faraway to special it flows better great poem, i like the rhyming. ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: And I thought I lost You, Forever

    whoaa okay that was intense. I really felt the emotion coming out of this one. You described your pain accurately enough so that even I, who does not have a ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Successful Revolution

    I especially like your last verse and even more the last sentence. Very provocative. And i just wanted to ask, are you so sure that the best cause always wins? ...

    Aug 8, 2009


It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire