User avatar

jonny911

  • Script » General, General Re: The Stranded

    They are what are called brothers This is the only typo I see in your play. Who would say this? I don't know! I'd assume people know what brothers are! ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: untitled a novel chapter one, i have revised this chapter

    O.K., it looks like you need a lot of help. First of all, you really shouldn't post a story one paragaph long. There isn't near enough detail for people to ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Uberhero - Ch1

    I like it! I see flaws in a story revolving around this, though. All powers and no limits to them Assuming one of these is in your story, couldn't they ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Drugs

    It's good writing, I must say. But all the swares and insults to religion are driving off a lot of people who might want to read your story. If your ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Truthseeker: Prologue

    Ok. It's a good prologue, if a little on the short side. The first paragraph seemed a little cheesy to me. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it's ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Journey's Dawn-Chapter 1 part 1

    Good! No major problems I can see. The only gammatical error was that you were missing a comma here. Then bye , I suppose I could make out small humid ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Junkfood killed superman

    I Can totally imagine singing this over and over and over. In fact I'm singing it right now! It's short though. How about repeating this part after the double chorus ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: Lolly & Ollie's Quest for Cereal

    Just so you know, here's how you basically format a script: Ollie : Look! A serial killer! Lolly : We must protect our Kellogs! Ollie : To the cereal bowl! ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Redwall Series

    The Redwall books are awesome, but they require a lot of time to read thuroughly. My favorites are Mossflower, Long Patrol, And Martin the Warrior. I haven't read any in ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Caverns of Time

    I like it. I don't think must change has to be made. It's great writing. One idea I'd have is have it bee an intro, but take out the names, ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: The haunted.

    I don't think it's a very good script. It's way to short, and the scenes don't flow well and breaks occur way to often. Some parts don't make sense, either. ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Part of my book... maybe?

    first thing I would definitely change is the characters. It's hard to really pay attetion to the plot when you can't figure out who everyone is. You need to have ...

    Oct 3, 2007


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian