User avatar

jls1638

jls1638

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Cobra's Cage: Chpt. 1

    First of all, I love the details. You have a knack of lacing your stories with poetry and description better than I've read in a long time. I love the ...

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Script » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: A Time Machine and a Bullet- SCREENPLAY

    I like it. This is the first screen play I have read so my critique may be slightly skewed. I Think that you did a wonderful job. The only thing ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Heroes Fall (chapt. 3 part1)

    I like it. I think that one thing you need to do is read over it and make sure that you have all the grammar mistakes fixed. I understand mistakes ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Heroes Fall (chapt. 2 part2)

    Okay, first, DAMN. I didn't expect that when their hands touched. I really want to know more about their world because it seems like it's different where prophesy and magic ...

    Dec 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Heroes Fall

    Okay first of all, i like the plot. I would definitely expand. It seems more like a summary than a story. Again I bring up the feeling evoked from this ...

    Dec 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: For it is Love

    I like that it's simple and short. That said i think that if you added more feeling to it, it would be more powerful to read. For example, on the ...

    Dec 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: The Perpetually Incriminating Uncertainty of Us

    First of all i like the poem I think that you get a good point across. A few suggestions I would give are first, shorten it. You have a very ...

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: I Dream

    This is a really interesting work. I like that you have a consistency to it and that it's easy to understand. I like how you explained reality in this, as ...

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: The Elemental Survival Games Chapter 1 School Life and Introductions

    Ok first of all i like the story so far a few grammar mistakes that I will point out an then I will give an over view of my opinion ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Alone

    I love this poem. I pretty much describes how I am most days. With the want of isolation to be calm. I am not a people person to say the ...

    Nov 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "I'm starving."

    I like the obvious message behind this and thought that you did a good job conveying that. I think that as a country we think that we have it hard ...

    Nov 12, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Puppeteer - Chapter One

    I like the start of it. This is a good first start and I think that maybe if you italicize the parts that go back to the now it would ...

    Nov 11, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: The first job

    I think that it is a good plot. The major issues I see are grammar, including commas, capitals, and quotations (mainly on the first paragraph). That said it is very ...

    Nov 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nocturnal Girl

    I like the simplicity of it. It is to the point but isn't missing any of the descriptions needed to complete it. As for minor details I would like to ...

    Nov 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: "Your Rose"

    This is a beautiful piece. You definitely have a talent for writing poems and should continue. Some things that I like about it is definitely the vocab and use of ...

    Nov 5, 2013


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality