User avatar

jessiieeboo

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: bound to you

    *wipes tears* Aw! So sweet. It was very, very good from the first line to the last. I wish it had been longer..... but short and sweet is fine too. ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Love

    LOTS OF WORK TO BE DONE!! Although the people above my post have pretty much said it all i would like to let you know that even though we are ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Belladonna

    Very interesting.... I love it. Although, the ending was a little too abrupt for my liking I feel like it was sorta just like a 'plonk' into a wall, if ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Spider

    That was short.... and alittle scary! :? Although, it was very straight to the point I wished it was alittle longer. Tell us what the 'web' is all about. I ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: beautiful black and white

    Hello ambercoultis! This piece was very intriguing, it made me want to read more because it was so subtle but you lacked on descriptionof your charcters. I felt like it ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    *GASP!* My, my, how could you do this..... *shakes head* so sad. Edward Cullen is my absolute dream guy and you made him a complete jerk! Although, this is very ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The 12 hour love story

    Well Jabber had pretty much said it all. :shock: I have to say, it went by alittle too quickly for my liking. Most of all I think that the ending ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Ariel Part 1

    Interesting peice. Never read one like this. I like it but it was a bit confusing at points. He didn’t love her, h ad never loved her, would never love ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Moonlight Seagull: Chapter One Flickin' Erasers

    Very good start but you NEED to check your spelling and re-read atleast twice. Here is the mistakes you made that I corrected. :] Other wise very good. :]

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: broken love

    This could have alittle more spice in it but other wise very good this doesn't make sence though: Sometimes like you hate me, or at least that's how it seems. ...

    Jan 12, 2008


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn