User avatar

jemjive

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Great Vegetable Revolution

    Oh and also, you are supposed to write it lines. Its grammatically correct. New paragraph every speaker. It is also double spaced.

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Great Vegetable Revolution

    I admit, yes childish, haha. It was an assignment, we had to write a childrens story with quotations. As for the flashy words, we had to. We were not allowed ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A little tale!

    This is part of "The Llama Song" minus the last line :S

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Another

    I really like this poem, it is written about a writer. A great point of view! I only suggest you try to put it into lines instead of the paragraph, ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Heart

    Haileyanniful, it doesn't rhyme, where are you talking about?

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Just a Scar

    I was sort of thinking about that, putting what the scar was and what did to "make me stronger", no way to describe it was coming to me. Maybe looking ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bittersweet Summer (Previously Untitled) [pt.1]

    This story amazes me! I read it over twice. Can you like PM me and tell me when or if you write more of this?

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Vessel of my Mind

    This poem is very well written, I loved the stanza and how it rhymed. It is all tied together and there are no stray though. Absolutely positively beautiful.

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: a dream

    It flows nicely and has a great emotional lace. I like it.

    Apr 2, 2010


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes