User avatar

jayflames1

jayflames1

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat

    A bad, but entirely joking insult. Don't worry about it. Good story though.

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Culture, Review Re: Human

    cool

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: unconventionaL

    hah

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: unconventionaL

    ok

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Placebo

    Nice and simple. Easily relatable. Nice formatting for this kind of poem. I don't get why you didn't use commas. It would be easy to get misconstrued about that. (haha) ...

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Narrative Re: Walking Survival - Prologue

    I'm gonna review this! Later! Not now though.... I'll be back!

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Culture, Review Re: Human

    so empathy?

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat

    You're not an Aesop's fable!

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Other » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: 25 Things to Remember When You Become a Book Character

    18. If you don't know which wire to cut, just cut all of them LOL

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Water Lily in the Wind

    wow, your good at reviews. The review is longer than the piece ... Teach me your ways.

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: unconventionaL

    So are you saying poems can't be reviewed? Poets have free reign in the writing world?

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: The City - Part 1

    I'M NOT CRAZY !

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: unconventionaL

    Is there a way that I can save this somewhere on YWS so I can see it everyday?

    Apr 15, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: The City - Part 1

    It was because of the description you had. It mentioned wildfires.

    Apr 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: unconventionaL

    hilarious

    Apr 13, 2015


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio