User avatar

jamesberry837

  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Monster

    Great poem! It describes everything about fictional and real monsters. In real life, it seems like the monsters, are us. Its because sometimes were hostile and mean to other people ...

    Jul 28, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: by grains

    Excellent Poem! It actually reminds me of erosion. Its like everything is falling down in a dramatic way. But I can see why everything fell. All the weight was being ...

    Jul 23, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Anxiety

    Wow! That was great poem! That is what anxiety feels like for me! I like how you compared a near death situation to anxienty feelings. It feels like your in ...

    Jul 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Land of Milk and Honey

    I have no idea why you wrote you weren't much of a poet! That was awesome! Making poems is completly in your blood! It could just imagine being in The ...

    Jul 23, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Humor, General Re: Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse

    Nice tips! If there is a zombie attack in my neighborhood, I will use your tips to survive the apocalypse. :) As the article, it was really fun to read. ...

    Jun 18, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: The Real Story of Little Red Riding Hood~FTT- MusicalTheaterGirl17 vs EternalRain

    I loved your story MusicalTheaterGirl17! I don't wan't to be to sappy, but I think your gonna win the contest with this story! I like how lots of times, fairy ...

    Jun 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: How to train your rider

    Really nice story! It kind of reminded me of How To Train Your Dragon. I liked all the dragons and the charecters in their. This is very funny. I like ...

    Jun 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Parallel Needs: Chapter One: Part One

    Amazing story! I have a connection with was Maddie's brother, Michael. Why I say that is because every day, my sister is busy reading one of her long chapter books ...

    Jun 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: In Boo Radley's Skin

    Nice job writing this! I'm jamesberry837 by the way. I liked your characters. You used great vocabulary too. One of my favorite words you used was enveleoped. But be sure ...

    Jun 13, 2015


Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson