User avatar

jamalkadiorovna

  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Just Me

    Hi, I think I had the exact same assignment last year so I kind of know what you're doing and I also know what a pain it is to have ...

    Aug 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Remains Of The Palace

    Hi, I'm a big fan of poetry and a poetic style in most writing so I like reading this kind of thing. I also love descriptions with words that really ...

    Aug 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Lyrical Re: His name is Empathy

    I really liked this one! It's intelligent in a way and it took me two tries to read it through and understand it but when I did, I was really ...

    Aug 24, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Destined...

    Hi, I really like your idea of a lover professing his unrequited love in a wishful thinking poem-like thing and it's sweet. I like the way you write and the ...

    Aug 24, 2018
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Flowers

    I've seen that post on tumblr before and I've always felt really prompted to write something because I really liked the chemistry between the person stealing the flowers and the ...

    Aug 10, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Do you remember falling in love?

    Ooohh, this was really well written! It's a beautiful poem but it could just as easily be the lyrics to a bittersweet ballad accompanied by a soft guitar or a ...

    Aug 8, 2018
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Spiritual Re: Botched Sayings and Formalities

    I really liked this short story! I'm a great fan of absurd and weird writing and this one surely falls into that kind. Your style of writing really draws me ...

    Aug 8, 2018


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind