User avatar

jacquelinevillegas10

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "I Would Kill Myself"

    This is a beautiful poem, with a really haunting end. People say, "I would just kill myself," way too often and don't realize what goes on in other peoples' lives ...

    Jan 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Woods part 1.

    So....I went back and edited this story (thanks to a little someone who recomended it.) Hope I did better this time Lol

    Dec 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Newcastle Garden Fairy

    This poem is charming smart and very cute. I like how you describe the little girl and her dress (it was as bright as the day was grey) I want ...

    Dec 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Woods. part 1

    Thanks for the review, I've got some editing to do!

    Dec 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Life of a teenager

    Your poem is a glimpse into the life of an average teenage girl; and believe it or not I feel like your poem kinda describes me !! Great work

    Dec 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Apple

    BRUH. Lololololololololol

    Dec 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: She was Smiling

    Wow. I'm SPEECHLESS. The way you see the world is incredible and so morbidly beautiful. Keep writing. You have an amazing talent.

    Dec 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Study, Test, Dance, Kiss -Part 3 of 4

    I liked it a lot. In fact, I laughed aloud a couple of times. BUT. Remember that selling mistakes, and grammar will kill you. Try to read over your work ...

    Dec 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Changes

    you have a lot of talent, this was an excellent work of fiction.

    Dec 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Changes

    Note: This review has been deleted
    you have a lot of talent, this was an excellent work of fiction.

    Dec 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Health Re: The Asylum of the Mind

    You have a great talent, this was an excellent work of fiction.

    Dec 22, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: to those who doubt their own beauty

    Nice! I like the fact that you can really visualize everything you wrote. Great work!

    Dec 22, 2015


The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune