User avatar

ishitadutt

ishitadutt

  • Other » General, Narrative Re: To write or not to write

    Thanks :D

    Jun 11, 2016
  • Other » General, Narrative Re: To write or not to write

    Hey, thanks for the review. I would just say that we're all different in the way we write and express. What insecurities I have, it is absolutely all right you ...

    Jun 11, 2016
  • Other » General, Narrative Re: To write or not to write

    Hey, thanks a lot for the review. I am glad you could connect with it. But I also want to improve myself on the lines of "cheesiness" that you mentioned. ...

    Jun 10, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Time and Wait

    Hey, I could relate to this piece a lot. It was refreshing to read. Good job!

    Jun 1, 2016
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: The Unfini....

    This is so cool! I totally saw what you did there in the title and the last line. Your friend's interpretation makes perfect sense to me.

    May 26, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am you

    What exactly are you talking about in the poem? I have interpreted it in my own way and I just want to know if it is the same as the ...

    May 26, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Health, Realistic Re: Sleep Paralysis

    Thank you so much :) And I hope now your cousin would know more about the issue

    Nov 15, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Health, Realistic Re: Sleep Paralysis

    Heyy. Thanks for your review. And more thanks for the words of appreciation :) Tell me if you figure out what's wrong in that sentence, would love to correct it ...

    Nov 15, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Health, Realistic Re: Sleep Paralysis

    As I mentioned, most of us experience this but are not aware of it. I'm glad it could help :)

    Nov 12, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Health, Realistic Re: Sleep Paralysis

    Oh God. To read about all of that as a piece of information was not as convincing as this. I really wanted to know a first hand experience. I'm really ...

    Nov 12, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, Satire Re: My Question To The Pseudo-Feminists

    :)

    Nov 3, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, Satire Re: My Question To The Pseudo-Feminists

    Thanks a lot! It feels great to be understood :D

    Nov 1, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, Satire Re: My Question To The Pseudo-Feminists

    Hey, thanks for understanding my article and it's purpose. And yes, I have already watched and re-watched the Emma Watson speech and in fact, I totally agree with all she ...

    Nov 1, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Realistic Re: Why Do People Think It's OK To Lie?

    Thank you so much for the review. Really, it was very helpful. I will surely keep in mind your suggestions. I blog at where you can read all my writings ...

    Nov 1, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Realistic Re: Why Do People Think It's OK To Lie?

    Thank you for the review. I guess you misunderstood the point of my article. The purpose behind it was not to preach that lying is bad and honesty should prevail ...

    Nov 1, 2015


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers