-
Re: Secret.
Hey :) It was ok until this bit : A memory I tried to erase Like that birthday that went wrong But I still got the presents So I smiled ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Free
God! *prays* Lol, sorry couldn't resist. :P About the poem - very, very nice. Like V said, mellow. Calming...smooth. I do have a small problem with how 'common' these things ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Getting Over
My feelings for you have gone, Banished forever as if never born, Never again shall they ever show, Lest I risk destroying my soul. Very nice. Short. But forceful. Never ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Shadowy Intentions (Read and review, puh-leeze!)
Hey :) First off, the font you have used is hard to read. Don't let the reader strain their eyes. :) Secondly, I just want to point out a few ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: A Blue Moon
:) Lovely first poem. Let's see if we can make it better. First off, I think you've should fix the rhyme pattern. If you have rhyme you need to keep ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Doble Cara
Ooh, anger... lol :) Love wasn't abolished. It was [s]bloody[/s] made in sheer fantasies of bloody unions. I don't like the two bloody s. Love wasn't reaped. It was bloody ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: I'm a Prisoner
=) Deep. But true. This could turn into a debate if we aren't careful lol. But I like the simplicity of the sentences and how they bring so much out ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: That's all
Hey =) I think there are too many that all, this all 's int the first stanza. You don't need that repitition. But otherwise, I love the way you described ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Stars the Poem
I like this. If You look Hard enough; far enough, You might just happen to see the Blazing stars up ahead, Gleaming, shining, Surrounding You and me I think it ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Changes
I don't really see a solid structure for this poem. And I agree with Maki-Chan about the 'jumping around' bit. Life has changed My world is different. I told you ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Curiosum Flagrat Ut Ignum (Curiosity Burneth Like a Fire)
Hey :) To be honest, I don't think the title works. It's French, and long..and drawn out and I can't see anything relating it to the story other than the ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: The things I do for Love
ewk. Lol, you have a funny perception of love...I'd hate it if someone I loved came up to me and gave me this. It'd be pretty freaky. Because she is ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: The day that had not a morning.
Hey Well, firstly, let me point out that this isn't exactly poetry...stanzas? lines? And despite the fact that you actually have paragraphs shows that you weren't writing a poem. Why ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: She Hides Behind Her Smile
Very true. Not too keen on the repitition though. I admire what you are trying to bring across. :) Good work. Peace V :P
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: vampyre legacy capter one
Hey :) Nice blood. Ok, firstly. The gore is laughable. Sorry...but I think you didn't quite get the descriptive side of the blood. I don't really think this is the ...
Apr 11, 2008
