User avatar

ina

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Or So I Thought

    I love so many bits and pieces of this poem, but overall it doesn't strike me as a particularly engaging piece. I really like the lines, my mind has shattered ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hungry

    This poem has some wonderful lines in it, and your use of simile is absolutely astounding. My favorite lines were: I try to speak but words I long to say ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: no athiests in foxholes

    Hello! (: Other than the spelling error Mia has already pointed out, I found this poem to be incredibly well written. Something I would try to focus on is increasing ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-time

    I loved this book. I picked it up at a thrift store without knowing anything about it and I was so glad I did, it's definitely one of my all ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Two.

    This was absolutely amazing. I think it really captures the feelings and confusion that come with having to make a difficult choice, especially when it comes to loved ones. I ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Absence

    Amazing. I love it. It's a breath of fresh air from a lot of the other work I have seen here, and I'm not saying that to be mean, I'm ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Tainted

    I like this as an introduction, it flows nicely and to the point. There's not a lot of background information, but in this case I find that good as it's ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Numb (Chapter 1)

    Ahh, this is my very first post on this site, so I hope I can do this right. xD Anyways, I found this piece to be very interesting, though kind ...

    Jan 21, 2008


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow