Random avatar

in_too_deep

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Bohemian Fall into Oblivion

    This is very beautifully written, with a strong and powerful message. well done!

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The sun and the sea

    Thankyou all very much for your comments, they are much appreciated :)

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Storm

    I liked this poem and I thought you used suitable imagery, a little confusing in some places, but nevertheless, enjoyable to read. good job :) xx

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lonely

    I loved this!! espescially the imagery of 'red rain' ans the shadow with no legs. I really enjoyed reading it :)

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nothingness

    I liked it, espescially the line 'It glides through my bones' If you work a bit harder you could achieve , I'm sure, great things. Keep writing :)

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dancing with the Devil

    Right, I've done it :)

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dancing with the Devil

    Yaay! I'm gald you liked it and no, that quote wasn't meant to be there :) it was an accident and i dont know how to get it off now ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Losing myself

    you did help, thanks for the advice :) i'll work on it

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Firefly's Glow

    i really liked it, it seems as though you put a lot of emotion into it, instead of just writing down something that doesn't mean anything to you. well done ...

    Oct 30, 2006


Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
— George Eliot