User avatar

iQuippie

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Closed Classroom Doors

    I liked it a lot. Um... my question is, when you say stuff about "looking to the misty moon"... I thought you were in school. How come the moon's out ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Rushed Relationships

    ps, I like it >.< I can't believe I forgot to say that.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Rushed Relationships

    Not all guys are as bad as you make them out to be... ok maybe they are. *grumbles something about Jordan* "Because them dumb boys Dont know how to act." ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: With Wood and Resin

    wow! What can I say? I loved it ^_^ You are very clever.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Death

    XD I dont know what else to say. I hate math of all kinds. :]

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Lost

    I think it was way cool :) It was kind of short, but I liked it anyway... I dont know what it was about. But that's probably just my brain ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Smoking Kills

    *twitch* a... humor peice?!

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Smoking Kills

    uhh... sad in a good way like it was supposed to be? Or sad in a 'that was a horrible story' way? Cause I mean, usually when someone dies, it's ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Soul Collapse

    *grins and then remembers what the poem was about and then sighs* ^what a long action that was... Anyways, thanks for the encouragement. 9/11 was a terrible day for all ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Vampire

    Twilight! XD Excellent book. I like your poem... it's shmancy :) Good work... and stuff.

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wasting lines

    XD This is great! Apparently you didn't have writer's block when you wrote this... or maybe you did, in which case you conquered it! *huzzah*

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Winter

    "snow fell down upon our town"--I think even a five year old could write that. :( ouch.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Missing..

    *claps* That was cool, and original!!! I can't seem to pull off original... *stares into space* Oh yeah. The review. No editing needed, I think it's perfect. ^_~

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: How to Kill a Baby

    A publisher? NOOOOOO!!! Wait- what?

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Other Way

    Oops. *clicks edit button*

    Aug 30, 2007


The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte