User avatar

iQuippie

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Gaia

    :D I loved it!! I can hear this one as a song. You had pretty good rythm. And this is my favorite part: Oh, I'll shout out loud It won't ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Poetry in Motion

    Hmm... I agree with Kit, about the Skin On Skin feel, which is good because I really love that song. Alas, I have a few complaints. 1. you rhymed everyday ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mirror (An acrostic poem)

    >.< I hate acrostic poems, so maybe it's not fair for me to critique this. But it seemed kind of short... and, don't take this the wrong way, but it ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Holding Onto Hope

    Wow. That was absolutely beautiful. Your metaphors were really great and I particularly admired this line: "A herd of guilt gallops into a field of thoughts". Very original. Quippie likey! ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Me

    This was really good. The emotions run strong throughout it... it even kind of made me sick inside (in a good way ;)). Conventions: You see a smile on my ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Shorts

    I loved this! There were a couple of typos that made me go "huh?" "My prince will come on his shiny white house" should be "My prince will come on ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Memories of you.

    *sigh* I really hate it when people make "I" lowercase, so please fix that. Also... "Guess it's a tie between you and Paul"? Well that's just great, unless my name ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ode to San Francisco

    Firstly, let me say I loved it. Your imagery makes me feel as though I have actually been to San Fransico (I haven't) and it makes me feel like buying ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: why?

    Hmm... I agree with GingerLizzy. The repeated question after question is a bad way to write an entire poem. Questions are good, but don't over-do it. Also, I didn't much ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Curlicues and Pirouettes

    I love the fact that I don't know what's goin' on! XD I absolutely love the first stanza; the second was pretty good... it sort of went downhill after that, ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: where are you?

    This is pretty good. I echo the words of the people on suggestions for you. One more bone: "Where are You" is already the name of another song. (It's a ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Worrying

    Lizzy-- I like it!! I have a couple of suggestions to make it even better, nothing major. He looked across the table, With confusion and with woe. His blue eyes ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Alone

    Lizzy-- I liked this... sorta. I loved the idea, and the poem itself was cute, but I think you could have used better words. Describe the monsters. Channel more fear ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Our Beach

    *gasp* Don't let the sharks get the poor children!!! ...but I digress. I liked this. It was really creative. I opened it expecting to read some poem about a nice ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Reflection

    [b]Do you see me as I am? Or is my reflection distorted.[b] This should be "Do you see me as I am, Or is my reflection distorted?" The intent pf ...

    Sep 17, 2007


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi