User avatar

heybeccahey

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Death

    you are extremely talented, I would have such a hard time trying to write this with only 500 words. You'de really have to use the best description at the best ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Winter to Spring

    This has extremely beautiful imagery. I also really like these stanzas, and the way it seems to flow. I do have to admit that I have no idea what this ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It's About Me

    I actually do find power in here. I like the confidence. Very well done. I do agree about the flow. It seems a bit uneven. I don't really mind the ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Marble Wings

    The stanza's need to be rearranged just a bit. They are a big part of poetry, they can actually create more emotion, believe it or not. I've learned this over ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You Stole Who I Am

    This has lots of potential, but you are right, it does need work! I mainly chose this because of the title. Sometimes it's good to just put the meaning right ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Only Then Did I Come to You

    I can't exactly get the emotion from this piece. I feel that emotion plays a very important role, depending on the type of poetry. I don't know whether this was ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Winter Fireworks

    ahhh! I like this. It's great. I can feel the warmth, the joy. Imagery is one of the most important parts of poetry. You want to imagine the feeling, the ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Disrupted

    I like these types of poems, they just seem to flow, they make me think for a while. I'm not as good when it simply comes to realistic poetry like ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Single Bullet

    This is very nice. Very realistic. Very emotional. It really made me sit and think. That's what poetry should do ;D I do think there should be more imagery though! ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cup

    Yet another random poem. From a year ago. Trying to get a few differently written poems up so people can get a handle on my writing style. ^^ No god ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ferris wheel

    well done ;D I really like the imagery here. It made me feel like i was in a carnival. My only advice would be to make the purpose or meaning ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Amazing Poem

    I love the title. It really defines the poem. It was green. I also really loved this line. so many people forget to put good to honest imagery in their ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: It's Almost Like Winning

    I don't know whether you do this or not, or if you would even want to, but it helped me. Lyrics make a real song. They are the purpose, they ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Diary

    This is very simple, yet I find it very mysterious. I can feel the emotion, it's rubbing off on me. Waha. Ruin my life. my only advice would be to ...

    Aug 31, 2010


Sea and Sky- both blue. Once, in proposal, Sea turned red. Sky's father- Sun forbade so she wept as rain, uniting the lovers in defiance.
— AlexWrites