User avatar

hekategirl

  • Short Story » General, General Re: HG

    aparently not :D just post the one beofore this and maybe we can help.

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: HG

    Um....confused? I really don't see how this fits....

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hourglass! YAY!

    You sound stuck like Mesh said. WRITE MORE!

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: WA-HA-HA-HOO! more houglass!

    Aye, Sam i'm readin'....but this was sooooooo good, I can't tell you how much I love this, its starting to kick off I can see. But like Mesh said, you ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    YEAH! that might be it....maybe....

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hourglass (this was a free write- you are warned)

    This is so good Sam, I can't tell you how much I could FEEL everything you were talking about. BUT MORE MUSKETS GIRL! lol sorry...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: A script I wrote for SS...it's not exactly formatted right..

    HAHAHAHAHAHA that was so fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunny. Ok, that isn't a word but still....... what is SS? I liked it, even though the format was that of a blind llamas... :P I ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the ripples in the water are not gentle anymore

    This is a beutiful poem, the idea of the ripples in the water is very beutiful. Thats how I would descrive this poem: beutiful.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: stop(an idea)

    I don't think this is bad at all, I actually like it alot. But I can't really connect everything together, its a little to vauge. And in the second stanza ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: l'orangina rouge

    I have to agree with everyone else, this is very, very good!!! and I can't critque.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Flat Cliche

    I LOVE THIS!!! I can so relate to this song and thats one of the most inportent things in song writting I think. And it also had great flow and ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Smoke and dust 13 (edited)

    I like Nerveim better too, and the edited version isn't as overwhelming, and I agree with Writersdomain, but more description in it.

    May 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: HA HA HA HA (R for language)

    I don't use language like that around anyone. I just use it in my poems and I say it under my breath when i'm alone, i've been in the situation ...

    May 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: All the Same.

    This is very good, it had good flow. But I agree with Kylie J, change the punctuation. but other then that it was very good.

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fear Not California

    I love this, very good. No critque.

    Apr 30, 2005


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal