A script I wrote for SS...it's not exactly formatted right..

by Sam

J:Ah, Saskatchewan. *sniffs* a beautiful land...dense rainforests, friendly natives, cute little monkeys that swi-

S: (jabs him) Hello, I'm Nameless Cheesy Commerical Woman here to welcome you to saskatchewan, the most wonderful place on the planet. Contrary to what my friend, Grr, has said, Saskatchewan is NOT rainforesty and there are NO cute little monkeys swinging happily through the trees.

J: (points at her and says in soft voice) She's not fun, she's just a mean, mean monkey-hater...

S: anyway, Saskatchewan is a beautiful place with hot and dry summers and long and cold winters

J: They speak both Chinese and Yiddish

S: No, they speak English and their main religion is Christianity...

J: I don't get it

S: I know you don't.

J: english is so BOOORRING...what about pig latin?

S: (jabs him again) follow the script! We're getting paid for this!

J: (soft voice) I don't know how to read

S: (calls off to the side) Can we get a SANE person over here? (turns back to audience) ssorry, before i was so RUDELY interruupted! As most of you know, Canda's major sport is hockey, and people in saskatchewan play hockey a lot as well.

J: the population of saskatchewan is 9-9-4 comma 8-4-5

S: 994, 845 A lot of people live in the major cities, Saskatoon and Regina.

J: hahaha Saskatoon, that's a funny name for a queen!

S: IT'S A CITY, NOT A QUEEN'S NAME!

J: 7

j: (quietly) do you think i'm dumb?

s: DUH!

(jay starts crying)

s: hahahahaha... anyway a few of the holidays are Rememberence Day, and Canada Day. The size of Saskatchewan is 251,700 square miles. My favorite thing about Saskatchewan is-

j: YOUR SO HURTFUL!!!!!! (continues to cry)

s: well thank you for listening

j: your welcome

S: To continue,let's take a loook at some basic Saskatchewan geography,

J: Right next to saskatchewan is Alburrba and Mantobia..

S: Alberta

J: Alburrbia

s: Alberta

J: *sniffs* so hurtful

J: (dissappears out into hall or under table, depending on what Mrs. Heinzman lets us do)

S: (sighs) Sweet freedom! (stretches legs out over J's chair) Ah, back to the show...Saskatchewan is a lot like our Nebraska, both in land and climate. Saskatchewan produces a lot of wheat, like us, and has some of the most fertile farmland in the world. They also mine some-

J: Uranium!

S: (dark voice) go away, grr.

J: I am not Grr...I'm Super Saskatchewan Dude!

S: Whatever. Just go away

J: I The Qu'Apell-Assiniboine river runs through the province. I is a very important river. One important Saskatchewaner was Almighty Voice-

S: (excitedly) The Cree indian who spoke out against the white settlers moving in their lands! Oh my, Grr or whoever you are, you're smart!

J: Yup. It's my job.

S: (moves chair) Sit here. (hits chair.)

J: (sits) Be sure to come to Buffalo Days, the funnest fair in the world. Oh, don't miss The Hudson's Bay Company Museum...oooh, and the Northern Saskatchewan International Children's Festival, that's cool too..

*hey, I know this isn't the greatest but it's my first try at a script and I'd like to get into it more...at least my class liked it *lol*

Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:51 am
Elizabeth says...

*brains cells shoot out of my head*
WHAT THE??
And what is S.S? Social Studies? Stupid Studies? Or... Stupidly Social? EEEPPERS!

Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:42 am
Sam says...

Hehe!

I remember when I wrote that...happy, grammatically incorrect days...

Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:57 am
honeybee says...

Okay now that was really funny :lol:

Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:29 pm
lon_205 says...

The content was pretty amusing.

Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:37 am
Sam says...

I got an A, just so ya'll know. :wink:

Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:11 am
Wandwaver says...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHArd to read due to formatting errors, but hilarious!

Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:21 am
hekategirl says...

The Black Rose wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA that was so fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunny. Ok, that isn't a word but still....... what is SS?
I liked it, even though the format was that of a blind llamas... :P

I think thats Social Studies....

Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:07 am
Sam says...

*whisper* LLAMAS DO TOO HAVE IQ POINTS!

whatever you may say.

Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:44 am
Elizabeth wrote a review...

HAHAHAHAHAHA that was so fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunny. Ok, that isn't a word but still....... what is SS?

Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:42 am
hekategirl wrote a review...

Ok, this SOOOOO needs formating!!! This is how it should be:

J: Ah, Saskatchewan. (Snffs)a beautiful land...dense rainforests, friendly natives, cute little monkeys that swi-

( jabs J)

S: Hello, I'm Nameless Cheesy Commerical Woman here to welcome you to saskatchewan, the most wonderful place on the planet. Contrary to what my friend, Grr, has said, Saskatchewan is NOT rainforesty and there are NO cute little monkeys swinging happily through the trees.

(J points at S and says in soft voice)

J: She's not fun, she's just a mean, mean monkey-hater...

S: anyway, Saskatchewan is a beautiful place with hot and dry summers and long and cold
winters

J: They speak both Chinese and Yiddish

J: I don't get it

S: I know you don't.

(S jabs J)

S: follow the script! We're getting paid for this!

(Soft voice) J: I don't know how to read

(Calls off to the side) S: Can we get a SANE person over here? (turns back to audience) ssorry, before I was so RUDELY interruupted! As most of you know, Canda's major sport is hockey, and people in saskatchewan play hockey a lot as well.

S: IT'S A CITY, NOT A QUEEN'S NAME!

J: 7

(quietly) J: do you think i'm dumb?

s: DUH!

(Jay starts crying)

S: hahahahaha... anyway a few of the holidays are Rememberence Day, and Canada Day. The size of Saskatchewan is 251,700 square miles. My favorite thing about Saskatchewan is-

J: YOUR SO HURTFUL!!!!!!

(J continues to cry)

S: Well thank you for listening

J: Your welcome

S: To continue, let's take a loook at some basic Saskatchewan geography,

S: Alberta

J: Alburrbia

S: Alberta

(Jay sniffs)

J: So hurtful

(J dissappears out into hall or under table, depending on what Mrs. Heinzman lets us do)

S: (Sighs) Sweet freedom! (Stretches legs out over J's chair) Ah, back to the show...Saskatchewan is a lot like our Nebraska, both in land and climate. Saskatchewan produces a lot of wheat, like us, and has some of the most fertile farmland in the world. They also mine some-

J: Uranium!

(Dark voice) S: go away, grr.

S: Whatever. Just go away

(Excitedly) S: The Cree indian who spoke out against the white settlers moving in their lands! Oh my, Grr or whoever you are, you're smart!

J: Yup. It's my job.

(S moves chair)

S: Sit here

(S hits chair)

ROLF!!!! that is soooooooooo funny Sam, and now its MUCH MUCH more readible.

Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:35 pm
Sam says...

the real Jay wrote that in...thanks! :D

Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:04 pm
Matt Bellamy wrote a review...

Well, I was quite amused. Although "ssorry, before i was so RUDELY interruupted!" doesn't make sense, and I wasn't sure why jay said 7 a little bit after that. I don't do scripts myself so I can't criticise them at all.

P.S. Nice signature :lol:

Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob