User avatar

haywireimagination

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Dwarves of Pompeii

    Okay! I'll be sure to check it out. What's it called? :)

    Nov 21, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: Abner

    Wow. That's EPIC! I LOVE IT! :D I was not expecting that... But that's the best part of books! This would be a great back of a book, or even ...

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Fire and Ice

    Thanks all of you! I'm reviewing stuff as much as I can, to come out with a VERY short but still good, I think, view on social hierchy.

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Unauthorized Autobiography of Me

    I want to start off saying that I have never read The Unauthorized Biography of Me, so your format was confusing. It probably would've made more sense to me if ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Karuit's misson

    Hi. This is very interesting. You read A LONG WALK TO WATER, didn't you? :P I know you in real life, of course you did. :P HI HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI. No bad ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Historical Fiction Re: Works of Fire

    As soon as I heard the description of the fireworks, I knew what what it was. Truly haunting. Just like The Lottery by Shirley Jackson. :P That story haunted me ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Fire and Ice

    I want criticism! It builds character! I won't take offense at anything said here. This is my first non-school-assigned poem. Please enjoy! :D

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Wolf Arena

    Oh, and I'm following you. Thanks! I will be posting soon, but I need to review some still.

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Technology, Review Re: ​Growing acceptance of web media

    I would first like to say that this is a very interesting subject to write about. I feel that you are very serious about this subject. I think that honestly ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Frozen Hope Chapter 3

    I like it. I've decided though that I need to read the first two chapters, though. :/ I am VERY new to this website, so let me see if I ...

    Nov 18, 2014


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince