-
Re: Coffee Break (a Poker Face by Lady Gaga parody)
Ha ha! I loved it! Like other before me I too read this while listening to Poker Face on my iTunes. Thanks for the laughs! Great video also...
Apr 26, 2010 -
Re: Nicole Narratives: "Back to Reality"
Hey Navita, I'm not very experienced with writing short stories, so thanks for the suggestions. Now that I re-read and think about the ending, I have to completely agree with ...
Apr 26, 2010 -
Re: Sweeter With Time: Chapter 1(updated)
Thanks for all of the suggestions! I'll make sure to fix those things in my story.
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: Sweeter with Time
Thanks everyone!
Jun 26, 2007 -
Re: Sweeter with Time
Yeah this acctually happened. This is going to be a story about me, and my life in gymnastics.
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: The Lich Dragon
Very good. I enjoyed this beginning much better then your first draft! It drew me into the story and made me want to keep reading more! :D You should take ...
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: At My School Desk
Neat! I really like it, it has really good discriptions. :D
May 19, 2007 -
Re: Arubia's Instructions
Short...but I like it!
Apr 25, 2007 -
Re: nature is the only constant.
I really enjoyed this. You have a lot of good descriptions in this. I also like the way you have the lines.
Apr 24, 2007 -
Re: Friendship.
Really good! I liked the ending the best.
Mar 28, 2007 -
Re: As the Sun Rises
I like it, but I think that it could use a little something more, to make it more interesting, and so the reader can get a better image of it.
Mar 28, 2007 -
Re: Chapter 2 ~ Delivery
And since he seems more like his mother's favorite than his father's favorite, why not have a beaming mother behind him when the egg comes instead of his father? For ...
Mar 20, 2007 -
Re: Sweeter With Time ~ Chapter 1
Thanks order! I'll make some changes that you suggested!
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: Sweeter With Time ~ Chapter 1
Continuing from Part 1 ^_^ The freshly fallen snow crunched under my feet as I jumped out of my mothers car. The winter morning air was cold and fog covered. ...
Mar 7, 2007 -
Re: Sweeter With Time ~ Chapter 1
This is the first one...I'll post chapter 1 doesn't really have anything to do with this chapter.
Mar 7, 2007
