Random avatar

gymnast_789

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Lich Dragon

    Fifty dragons he had slayed, yet not one mark of battle showed on his youthly face. I'm not quite sure that 'youthly' is a word. Maybe use the word 'youthful'. ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon

    Simon had just moved here a week ago and had yet tp have proper time to explore the complex articual desighn of which he lived in. tp=to articual-this is not ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Archer's Legend (Prologue)- Journey in to the Night

    Well I agree with what everyone has said above me ^_^. I thought that the beginning started out a little choppy and hard to understand. But by fixing what the ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Singer ch. 1

    ...over the green hills that stretched out from the forest’s feet until they met the sea in the blurry distance. I really like this description! He was hooded and cloaked... ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Two Worlds

    Not bad. Some good things that I found about this piece was that you have some good descriptions in here in describing the red bird. But like Snoink said you ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Already Over (re-write)

    I just read your first draft and I have to agree with Shasta, removing the rhyming made the poem should a lot smoother while I read through it. Also you ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Night Sweats part 1

    I thought that this was really good. I couldn't find any spelling or punctuation errors. There were a few oddly worded sentences here and there though. There weren't that many ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Time Will Show

    I really liked these lines: Stopping before me, we meet eyes, but do not embrace, you speak with cruel words that distort your angelic face. I thought that this was ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Black And White

    Interesting...I really enjoy it. There are some really powerful phrases in here, and some of them I agree with or could relate to. I like the way you keep saying ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A Letter

    I really like it! Like others said it really does make you think. A lot of the things you said are true. Most people today who are really upset even ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon Hunters Chapter 1

    Yay! I'm so glad you posted! I couldn't wait to read it! Okay here we go... "Cross, hubris, fould old goat." Is fould supposed to be foul? I not really ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Off the Edge of the Rainbow / Chapter 2

    Here are some suggestions: Hearing the voice behind my closed eyelids, it is all I am aware of, as I lie in a limbo world between sleeping and awakening. I ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue

    Here's a few suggestions: The drumbeats pounded a strange, otherworldly rhythm as the playrs swooped in and faced eachother squarely. playrs = players eachother = each other The old man ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Two Paces Wide, Four Paces Long.

    The walls were grey, the ceiling was grey, the floor was grey. Gray is spelled like this "gray". Also When you keep saying "gray" it sounds a little repetitive. Try ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Reality

    Don't know anything but happiness and being spoilt. We're being protected from the real world, I don't agree with this. Not every child experiences complete happiness or being spoilt. Like ...

    Feb 24, 2007


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink