User avatar

greenjay

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER SIXTEEN

    Ah...unnecessary is all that I can say. How does it help the plot anyway? I mean, I have romance in my novel, but this isn't even romantic, it's just...too much. ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER FOURTEEN AND FIFTEEN

    Hmm...Two thumbs up. :smt023 :smt023 Very good! -gryngeay

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER NINE

    Sweetness...that's about all I can say. It is very good and I found no typos or grammer mistakes and nothing came to my mind to correct so there. Tumbs up! ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mercenary Wings 19

    Cool! I like this section. Didn't find anything to comment on. Good job! -GJ

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unknown Story Chap. 15 part 1

    Let's see, more detail...hmm. Like I said before, I really liked how Khor whooped the teacher in front of everyone when they were scared of the teacher. Everyone was all ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER FOUR

    Aww! How sweet. Anywho good job...and don't worry, you don't HAVE to start with action. This is still interesting enough as is. -The Jay of Green

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Blue King - Chapter Three

    I don't really get this all, but maybe that's just me, and maybe you'll explain more later. Anyway, it was very good and once again I didn't find anything wrong ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: THE BLUE KING CHAPTER TWO

    I want to critique this but I just have one quick question. Where's chapter 2? -Ahh, Me

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Winter Memory

    Cool. I didn't find anything to this is a pointless post :P. I was a little confused :? , but I'm not really supposed to know what's going on so ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mercenary Wings 14

    Okay, what's with the two random weirdos? I didn't expect them...anyway I'm sure you have your reasons and blah, blah, blah, so I'll stop ranting. Besides that random part it ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mercenary Wings 13

    I'm pretty sure it's chapter 13. Anyway, it's REALLY good. I like it, and I like how you show more of Dominic's character. Sweet. -Greenie

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unknown Story Chap. 9 part 6

    Coolness, the plot thickens! (Just like soup! Oh, sorry, I'm hungry :P) -something with green and jay in it

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unknown Story Chap. 9 part 2

    Tis good! -greenjay

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mercenary Wings 12

    Sweet! Goodjob, I like this chapter. -Greenie

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unknown Story Chap. 8 part 5

    Cool! This is a sweet part. Goodjob! -the green one

    Jul 26, 2007


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)