User avatar

ghost223

Ghostie

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Best Friend is Gay.

    This just killed me inside

    Mar 10, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Depression is a Liquid

    Why would I ever stop writing? ;)

    Mar 10, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: I Watch the Red River Flow

    :)

    Mar 10, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Kayla

    How did you know I DIDN'T write it for you? ;p xD

    Mar 10, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: I Watch the Red River Flow

    I would rather you speak your mind, even if it hurts, the truth is far more precious. Also, I've lost 10 people to Death's cold grip

    Mar 10, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: I Watch the Red River Flow

    She's dead now...This particular girl, but you hit the nail on the head. It's about self-harm. Look at "Until the day the river becomes too deep." I was referring to ...

    Mar 10, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: I Watch the Red River Flow

    No worries

    Mar 10, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Fire and Water

    Feb 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Fire and Water

    Feb 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Fire and Water

    They were two separate poems

    Jan 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Bully

    Logic and emotion are two different things

    Jan 28, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Bully

    :)

    Jan 27, 2017
  • Short Story » Satire, Narrative Re: Faulty Memory

    Hey, I'm not offended by anything. :) Don't be so defensive. -punches your shoulder-

    Jan 27, 2017
  • Short Story » Satire, Narrative Re: Faulty Memory

    So does "geoffles"

    Jan 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Bully

    since you're talking about the results, it'd be "are amazing," just as a reminder, but thank you so much.

    Jan 27, 2017


A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf