User avatar

gamechanger10

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Get Out of the Water

    I am still living at home and I'd say I'm pretty half-in-half-out of the water. This is pretty much my life right now.

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tears

    Thanks for the reviews, guys.

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: NaNoWriMo's Coming to Town

    Amen, my friend.

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alone With The Sky

    Haha. Thanks everybody. I guess I was just having a bit of a bad day...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Eagle's View

    It's good. A bit unclear at some points, but that might just be me and my sleep deprivation. It's good. I can't say it's my favorite, but it's definitely got ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: When The Cheese Attacked.

    Well, I guess that's good, Joey, 'cause I don't.

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: When The Cheese Attacked.

    Oh. I never even thought about changing it from second person...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Please Don't Run

    Thanks M.J. I'll try to find alternate words.

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Please Don't Run

    Thanks so much everybody!

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hello

    Well, umm... This wasn't one of your best pieces. The flow was a bit off, and it seemed a tad cliche to me. I understood that you were coming from ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Forgotten-Chapter 2

    Well, M.J., they were in a house. I thought I made that pretty clear, but, hey, that's your opinion. And about the next chapter, that's up to Mark and Gabe ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alone With The Sky

    Thanks everyone!

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Suicide

    umm...okay? Is that telling me not to rhyme? Or that my poem wasn't good because I rhymed?

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Change a Life

    This piece was great! So simple, yet the message was so deep! The flow was great until it got to...wait...I just lost my train of thought... Never mind. The flow ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Suicide

    It's not intended to be funny, Bookmarker. Suicide isn't funny.

    Jul 17, 2008


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist