User avatar

fruityfortissimo

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Holding Me Back

    All true. haha sorry if that was creepy i was trying to get the crap he wrote off of here

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Deleted 5

    Wow Lumi. This piece is amazing absolutely no changes needed! Keep it up! I love your writing!

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Voices

    Beautiful. Sick. So much detail it is amazing how in depth on the topic this poem is. No changes needed. Keep it up please.

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You died, tonight.

    All I am going to say is, that was odd.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: How Can We Sleep

    Wonderful poem. Very deep and extremely original. I can feel your emotions and passion for writing.

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: NaNoWriMo theme song.

    Totally awesome! This song honestly made me laugh out loud! Very entertaining I really like the lines No, you don't have time to up date the status on your Facebook ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Forever Suffocated

    Good work. The poem was very intense. I was hooked immediately by your first line and kept wamtimg to read. Excellent vernacular and figurative language. It was intruiging and deep ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Feel No Evil

    Wow. This is really deep. I love your use of figurative language and i could feel you in your writing. Very personal/

    Oct 24, 2010


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna