User avatar

fleuralplants

  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: ramblings of a lunatic

    Hi! Thanks for the review, it did help!

    Nov 7, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: ramblings of a lunatic

    Hi! Thanks so much for your review!

    Nov 7, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: ramblings of a lunatic

    Hey, thanks for the review! Yes, it was intentional that the poem was all lowercase- it was just a stylistic choice.

    Oct 28, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: ramblings of a lunatic

    Ahahaha thank you!

    Oct 19, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: ramblings of a lunatic

    Thanks!

    Oct 5, 2020
  • Art » General, General Re: Hiiiii. I’m new, and so here’s a little something to get to know me...

    Hey! Welcome back to YWS. I hope to read some of your work in the future!

    Oct 2, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: there is no failure without 'i'

    This was very interesting! I've never seen anything like it.

    Oct 2, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Horror Re: Chapter 2

    Thanks for your review!

    Oct 2, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: i am ill.

    Thanks for your review!

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: passenger

    You too!

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Collision

    Thank you for your review!

    Sep 30, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Horror Re: Chapter 2

    Thank you so much! I don't know what it is with the run-on sentences haha. It's like I have no clue that they are there until someone points them out, ...

    Sep 30, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Horror Re: Chapter 1

    Thank you so much! I'll take those things into consideration.

    Sep 30, 2020
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Red Hair, Blue Eyes

    Thank you so much for your review!

    Sep 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: i am ill.

    I definitely see how it can be interpreted as drug abuse, so thank you for bringing that to my attention!

    Sep 30, 2020


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche