Home » Literary works » Art » General

Hiiiii. I’m new, and so here’s a little something to get to know me...

by MorganStarz

Hello. My name is MorganStarz.  I used to be on here before, but I stopped for a while, and so now, I’m back! And it’s so nice to be back here. I remember meeting some of you, and you guys were very nice and very friendly. I enjoyed reviewing your works, and I can’t wait to continue doing that again. 

I love to write! Other than sports and music, writing has been a passion for me ever since I was little. I grew an interest around eight, and started to write around the age ten, when I got inspired from all the books I had read. I was extremely fascinated by the way people could literally pull you into a whole world just by words, and for me, back then, it felt like a super power. So not only was I reading, but I started to notice and then eventually study  certain patterns as well. For example, the dialogue and the the style of writing from different authors. I didn’t really know that much nor what they were called so I just said, “ so you do this thingy between those thingies” and so on. Not until I was twelve, did I learn so much more. Now I enjoy writing stories, poems, songs, essays, and so many others. But I’m younger than seventeen, but older then fourteen, so I still have a lot to learn. I won’t consider myself professional AT ALL. But I do hope to grow in my writing. 

if you have questions, comment and ask them! If you want me to review, I’ll be glad to. You just wanna say hi, say hi, and I’ll say hi with just a few more ‘i’s.... 

Kay? Cool! 

Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:00 pm
Soccer23 wrote a review...

Thanks for the introduction!! here's mine:

I'm totally new, joined yesterday, But ive done a few blog entries, and ive reviewed a little already!

I play soccer 6 days a week, every week, and I want to be professional when I grow up, I play alto saxophone and piano, but for some reason I love to make up fiction stories.

I haven't posted any stories yet, but I will at some point.

I've been finding my way around the site, I made a club, donated a bunch of points, so i've been doing a bunch, but i'm still figuring stuff out, so i guess that's that.

If you want to look at my blog just click this
-> blog/Soccer23/ <-

Today i've been trying to do as much as I can to help people out so if you ever need anything, whether it's points, reviews or ideas, you've got me. Just shoot me a message.

Oh and welcome back to YWS!! Hope you have as much fun on here as I have!!!

I look forward to maybe reading some of your pieces, maybe becoming online friends (If you want) and getting to know you even more than I already do thanks to this letter

P.S. You said you liked writing essays? Well I've got some super fun seventh grade essays you can write for me because I really don't like essays. I'll keep you posted!!! Maybe you can help me with ELA because I stink really bad at it!!!! That would be so great!!

P.P.S Care if I follow you? That'd be great!

-Soccer23

Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:37 am
Euphoria8 says...

Hallo!!! Welcome back I suppose! Hope you have tons of fun reviewing and publishing again! Thank you for the introduction <3

MorganStarz says...

Thank you, and I look forward as well :)

Euphoria8 says...

You're welcome!

Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:57 am
rida says...

Hi! Welcome baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! I can’t wait to read your work! And, I would love if you give me some tips on writing better, as I really want to write a story, but my writing style is HORRIBLE, like a child, and there isn’t a smooth flow in my words. Also, I would love if you review my poems, I hope to see your work soon!

MorganStarz says...

Hiiiii. Nice to meet you, and I will gladly give you some tips. Just tell me what you need help with. And once I find the time, I%u2019ll review your poems, k?

Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:13 pm
fleuralplants says...

Hey! Welcome back to YWS. I hope to read some of your work in the future!

MorganStarz says...

Thank you! I can%u2019t wait to read your too :)

Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec