User avatar

fireheartedkaratepup

fireheartedkaratepup

  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Why I hate the past tense.

    No. nononononononononononononono. *runs away from the emotions in this poem* That is to say--it's a good one.

    Apr 22, 2014
  • » Re: My body cannot process it.

    ^exactly.

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I kissed a girl....I wasn't a fan.

    .....wow. People find this amusing? That's, uh, that's molestation, and that's kinda... that's terrifying. I'm so sorry if this has actually happened to you.

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Loneliness is not that bad

    I love this.

    Apr 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Raison de L'insomnie

    Haha don't worry about it. ^__^

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Raison de L'insomnie

    xD that's okay! It's confusing when you're new. The date's in the top left corner, right under the title.

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Raison de L'insomnie

    Ahaha, thanks. Next time, though, it's okay to leave pieces from two years ago alone. xD

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Raison de L'insomnie

    Dude, I don't know French. xD And, um, next time there's a review day--I assume that's why you're here? It's usually better to go after the works in the Green ...

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: F-bombing

    Heh, thanks for that. Fixed the typo. I'll think about what you've said about flow, but I kinda like it choppy. It's not supposed to flow, and I know I ...

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: F-bombing

    Heh, it's just the disjointed style I'm going for. Not that you don't have a point, I just like it how it is. But I'll think about your criticism! ^__^ ...

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: F-bombing

    ahahaha YOU ARE WELCOME. And thank YOU. ;P

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: F-bombing

    Thanks. Appreciate it.

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: F-bombing

    thanks, dude

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: F-bombing

    The last stanza's disorganized on purpose. This is a person who is scrambling for words. They don't want to acknowledge because--well, it's painful. xD And the shielding comes from not ...

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: F-bombing

    You are absolutely right and anyone who thought this was criticizing the f-bomb was projecting their feelings onto my poetry. Which is good, I guess--isn't it? That people can feel ...

    Dec 30, 2013


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern