User avatar

felistia

The Seven Tribes of Megalonia

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Ghost Horse

    Thanks for the review. I agree about that last line in the second stanza and I'll go back and fix that as soon as I can. :D

    Nov 25, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Realistic Re: What Happened to the Dragons?

    Thanks for the review. :D Also that bit about the little girl seeing one of the creatures, that's a good idea. I'll probably go and add that in. :D

    Nov 25, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Realistic Re: What Happened to the Dragons?

    Thanks for the review. I'm glad you liked. :D

    Nov 25, 2016
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Serpent of the Sands part 2

    Thanks for the review. :D

    Nov 25, 2016
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Serpent of the Sands part 2

    Thanks for the review. :D

    Nov 25, 2016
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Serpent of the Sands part 1

    Thanks for the review. I'll go back and fix up the poem as soon as I can. :D

    Nov 25, 2016
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Serpent of the Sands part 1

    Thanks so much for the review. I'll go back through and make improvements as soon as possible. :D

    Nov 25, 2016
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: The Ship and the Storm

    Thanks for the review and the help. I'll get going with the fixes as soon as I can. :D p.s I was trying to make a shape poem in the ...

    Nov 24, 2016
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: The Ship and the Storm

    Thanks for the review. I appreciate the help. :D P.s I was playing around with shape poems. This was supposed to look like a ship. :D

    Nov 24, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Planet of the Electric Moon Part two

    Thanks for another review. As before, I'll go and fix up the things you stated. Thanks again. :D P.s I'll also let you know when the next part's out. :D

    Oct 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Planet of the Electric Moon Part two

    Thanks again for another great review. I'll be sure to go and fix it up. :D P.s I'll send you a note when the next part is out. :D

    Oct 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Planet of the Electric Moon Part one

    Thanks for the review. I'll take on your criticism and apply it to the story. :D

    Oct 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Planet of the Electric Moon Part one

    Thanks for the review. I will defiantly go back though and clarify a few things. :D

    Oct 31, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Planet of the Electric Moon Part 1

    Thank you for the review. I'll go through and have a look for the errors. As for drawing out the scene with the NightMouth, I absolutely agree and will go ...

    Oct 24, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Planet of the Electric Moon Part 1

    Thanks for the review. This was part one of my story, but everything will be explained in the coming chapters. I felt that it would be more interesting to reveal ...

    Oct 24, 2016


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451