User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Poetry » Other, Narrative Re: A Tribute to the Holocaust

    Thank you for your valuable input and glorifying praise my poems are not great, but I am not going to lie it feels good to be noticed

    Apr 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Sometimes but not always

    Thank you, I am literally crying, Thankyou...... for your valuable input.

    Mar 26, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Sometimes but not always

    Give me the link and I'll try. I'm not the best

    Mar 13, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Sometimes but not always

    Wait, explain in what way it feels so I know if we are on the same page or not.

    Mar 13, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Sometimes but not always

    I look forward to more in the future.

    Mar 13, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Sometimes but not always

    Thank you for your valuable imput I look forward to your reviews in the future.

    Mar 13, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Sometimes but not always

    Thank you for your, more understandable, valuable input. I look for ward to more reviews. (that I can read :wink: ) :D

    Mar 13, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Sometimes but not always

    What do you mean by this?

    Mar 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Sometimes but not always

    (Her) it states life is unfair and death is manorless. Thank you for your time and valuable veiws. :)

    Mar 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Sometimes but not always

    I know......

    Mar 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Sometimes but not always

    The last line was meant to Be in bold and was not part of the poem and I'm thinking about removing it completely. "Hi."

    Mar 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Sometimes but not always

    @RavenLord, @Woahhitherepal, @LittleLee, @Flumadiddle, @Rosella, @Lake, @IvoryRose, @KaiRyu, @TheBlueCat, @izanami, @WhosabellCanWrite, @BookishBrook, @Danni88, @Londone And anyone else i remember

    Mar 9, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Blood

    Tag me anytime! Angel, we love you, don't hurt yourself it may help for a little while, but in the long run you have the pain you carry and scars ...

    Mar 7, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: You Tell Me Things I Never Thought I Would Hear From A Man Who Loved Me

    :D

    Feb 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: word vomit

    YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS p.s : I thought that was implied XD

    Feb 20, 2018


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy