User avatar

fantasydragon01

fantasydragon01

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Celestial movement

    It is a very nice poem. I like the descriptions. Descriptions are one of the things I like. I read the poem out loud and it soundede nice. It was ...

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Our Amazing World

    Yep. We live in a world of wonder. It is a really nice poem. You really summed up what each continent has. The rhyming was good. Some parts of it ...

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mother Earth

    It is a positive story, but it needs some work. Some words do not rhyme, but do not worry, it can always be fixed! :) I think the majority of ...

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Cyberbullies

    What a positive message! It is a nice poem. In one part, however, you wrote "dose" when it is supposed to be "does". There is a grammatical error. "She is ...

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Don't Let It Out

    This is a story full of suspense. You just want to read it. This would make a good suspense novel. It is fast and quick-paced. Normally, you do not add ...

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Cassander

    This was a very nice story! I like Greek mythology and this story really does it. It is very interesting. I only found one grammatical error. "Sat on it, beside ...

    Apr 19, 2015


How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane