User avatar

fallenoutofgrace

fallenoutofgrace

  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Machines

    Thanks for the help I wouldn't have caught the problem in formats

    Jan 28, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tower walls

    sorry forgot I was on my sister's account

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tower walls

    Thanks for the review. As for the dynamics the princess is afraid to disobey her father so she dose what he asked. I wanted this poem to show dephts, its ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tower walls

    Thanks and ikr I much rather a dark theme than a happily ever after one :)

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tower walls

    That was one of the dephts I was inferring. Thanks for the review.

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Depression

    im confused what was wrong with that sentence?

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Depression

    thanks it means a lot :)

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tower walls

    Sure all be glad to explain to you. I wanted this to be different than most poem you would ever read. and the beginning if you watch a child run ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Deafen ears

    Yes and im so sorry, before revire day I edited this fixing all the grammar errors and found out that the changes didn't go through. All be editing this by ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Depression

    Whoa never knew about that :) and thanks it means a lot to hear you liked this.

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Deafen ears

    Thanks for the help.

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: My first encounter .. Pt.1

    Jan 23, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Unborn Child

    I'm confused was this a miscarriage poem or a termnation pregnacy poem? Either way good poem, intense emotions you shared well done, keep writing.

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Review, Action / Adventure Re: The Truth Behind Adventure Time

    Sorry wasnt useto someone calling a cartoon a film

    Jan 9, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Review, Action / Adventure Re: The Truth Behind Adventure Time

    Thanks your thoughts mean a lot :)

    Jan 8, 2015


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi