User avatar

fallenoutofgrace

fallenoutofgrace

  • Short Story » Realistic, Action / Adventure Re: Need a Title

    Yea definitnly needed to re-do and edit. As the obsession I wanted to show him I would guess loosing it for a moment, he needed to know who he killed. ...

    Feb 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Unborn Child

    Yea thank you for the critics it really helped me, I tried adding those two bits to show of the mother moving on to try to make it a bit ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: A Mother's Love

    Thanks :3

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: What is Life?

    There is alot of meaning to the question the meaning of life and to this work as well, you leave the reader in a more thoughtful existence trying to deciphering ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Just a Spark

    This is incredible it flows together and gives off that ( i know im saying this wrong) that rebellious spark that makes you want to change the world right now. ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Unborn Child

    thanks, yea i did the overdone word cause A, tried to write it as a little kid and B didn't know how else to phrase it

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: A Mother's Love

    all be glad to :)

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Health Re: Abortion

    I need to say this before I go bad to the emotionless reviewer. First off, Don't just don't call it pathetic for the reasons, for some of these women there ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Unborn Child

    Yes the second is by the child, and the last stanza is a few years difference

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Unborn Child

    As for the inspiration, I had a dream.

    Jan 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Unborn Child

    To be quiet honest, I had two versions of the orignal and posted both. As for the choppiness of the sentences I did this because if you've ever been through ...

    Jan 28, 2015
  • Short Story » Satire, Horror Re: To: Therapist From: Werewolf

    If you please excuse me i must now die from laughter. This was amazing and humorous at the same time. If werewolves have therapist you would make a great doc

    Jan 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Unborn Child

    thanks im sorry I made you cry.

    Jan 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Machines

    Thanks you helped me alot :D

    Jan 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Unborn Child

    Thanks it means alot that you liked it and no worries im just glad you read it :3 as for the how, there was a complication during the third trimester, ...

    Jan 28, 2015


Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman