User avatar

faith

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: .

    I'd say it's both. It was written for cat, who I had for 16 years, who was euthanized a few days ago. edit: heh, 'for' my if he's going to ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 33 Ways to Cleave Your Lover: An Aphorist's Guide to Orgies

    *gigglesnort* And that's all I have to say.

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Open arms are prison cells

    Ah, the old Brad is back (yes that's a good thing....sort of). As long as your whininess doesn't transcend into AIM conversations, it's very pretty.

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pen Envy (redone from TYWC days)

    The poem is being said by a speaker who is jealous of the apparent ease with which another poet spins metaphors and words with apparent ease. And I like that; ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the beauty is in the tragedy

    You're starting to sound a touch like Brad. This is a great improvement from some of your earlier poetry. It flows well throughout and ends strongly.

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Copperheads in my Kitchen

    Hmmm, I quite liked this. Great images, (e.g. 'pale pink face of hunger') a strong theme throughout from beginning to end. Nice ending too.

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: SOUGH; OR THE ORCA POD

    If someone's publishing that... a lot. This is like a twinkie, it's all puffy and nice but there's really nothing there. And in large doses it probably causes cancer. It's ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dirty Poem

    If by stuffed crust you're referring to pizza, and that isn't some kind of euphemism that's going over my head, I have to say, it draws a nice parallel to ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dirty Poem

    Oh no...it's happening again. I'm becoming a Lacanian freak. aren't we all...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: habiter est une perte de mort [comments appreciated]

    i wouldn't want to meet the corporeal form of this poem in a dark alley, that's for sure.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: if ohio is for lovers, texas is for killers

    agreed, I want to legally marry the last line of this poem.

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: reformation of the teenage mind

    *nods with approval*

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: protocity

    right, well, it's still not very good. *grin*

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: faith

    *frolics with brad* I really do like this you know..

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: .

    Subtle and unpretentious, which makes me very proud. I am after all the one who endlessly suffered retinal damage due to the melodrama content of some of your early works. ...

    Jun 3, 2005


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance