User avatar

emoglobiin

  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The A Team

    Thank you very much, I'm glad to hear you like it :) Oh, you don't have to cencor them? I'll remember that :)

    Aug 8, 2016
  • Other » Humor, Other Re: Top 100 Things We Say To Bae (written by seventh graders)

    Haha, that gave me a good chuckle. Reminds me of the first pre-school "relationships", when you think you'll be together forever. Very accurate representation of that. :D

    Aug 7, 2016
  • Other » Humor, Other Re: Last Fifty years in music.

    This is pretty damn accurate, haha :D The control freak would've prefered if the sentences were in chronological order, but it's just me. You've chosen great artists - the one ...

    Aug 7, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: A Year Ago

    Short and straight to the point, yet effective! Maybe try to be more descriptive in the first paragraph to add extra emotion. It was there, but I would've personally liked ...

    Aug 6, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Lameness of Paper Messages [Part 1]

    Loved it. The story is so mysterious and there's a lot of questions unanswered, that make me want to keep on reading. The adjectives used in the description of Syafiq ...

    Aug 6, 2016
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: for him.

    Thank you, I appreciate that :)

    Aug 6, 2016
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: for him.

    Wow, thank you! I'm glad this inspired thought in you:)

    Aug 6, 2016


He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)