User avatar

emmaline49

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Chickadee

    @LiesonLies: B-.

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Chickadee

    @justtrying: A chickadee is a type of bird. It's also a pet name. :) Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Leather

    Thanks, guys. I'll edit and see how it turns out--I will keep your advice in mind. :)

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Home by emmaline49

    Thanks for the comments! The poem's lack of capitalization is completely intentional, however. Thanks anyway for pointing it out!

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sam

    Thanks! I've finally completed the poem now, after much effort, and renamed it 'Him': I wish I had a tattoo covering my heart saying, he— he was here. I wish ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: cigarette smoke

    You did a really, really good job! The "countdown" was a great idea and was really effective, too!

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hallelujah

    My favorite haiku is the last one. :) Really lovely. I envy your talent--I wish I could write like this!

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 101 Things I Want to Do before I Die

    I really love your piece. It's beautifully written. Good job on this. You're great at lists--why don't you try doing a few more?

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Raging Calm

    That's a brilliant poem, nekros. It really is. I have absolutely no criticism. Just brilliant.

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Chance For Hearts

    I liked the dialogue in the first part, keep going! It's pretty fun. :)

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Remember That Night?

    My favorite part was the last line. You really make it clear that this event meant something to you, that this person meant something to you. I'm definitely glad to ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sam

    Thank you for the review! I will work on it and keep your advice in mind :) EDIT: Here, I've had another go and added to it: I wish I ...

    Jan 15, 2011


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn