User avatar

emilym1178

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: All's My Fault

    I'm going to be completely honest right now. I didn't like it. I felt that the complex vocabulary and the amount of imagery took away from the realness of the ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: He

    I love the way you layed this out. It was very creative and capturing. I usually can judge if i will like a piece based on the first two sentences, ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love You, Hate You, Miss You

    This piece really sums up how I think a lot of people truly feel. Its a very intense feeling. I loved how raw and realistic this was. However, you may ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Me or him.

    the story in its self had a good plot, kind of generic, but something a lot of people can connect to. I enjoyed how tha story sort of unfolded before ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Cherry Stems x

    Though you may not think so, I thought this was a veryyyyyyyyy good piece. I enjoyed how each sentence began with the next letter in "cherry stems". I felt that ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Handwriting

    This was really deep, and honestly quiet hard to understand. Depending on what sort of audience you are writing for this could either be AMAZING or it could be confusing. ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Public Displays of Affection

    i really love this story, it displays a high school stereotype that i hate, and one i love. The PDA couple, and the cute, quiet couple. I really enjoyed it. ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: cigarette smoke

    I liked your story a lot! there was a lot of good material and great ideas. I liked the five steps of doom thing a lot also. I would say ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: We never were

    I really enjoyed this piece. I related to everything she said and inferred. I could feel what she felt, and see what she saw, and even hear what she heard. ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Thief.

    this was so good. You wrote this in a very creative and emotional way. I haven't read anything like this before. I enjoyed the style a lot. I felt like ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lost Love Chapter 1 (first ever story)

    I love where you are going with this, however i think you could use stronger vocabulary. Instead of using simple words like soft and shiny try something else like, smooth ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Tree

    This poem was truly inspiring , with its theme of non-violence . What is it really worth? I loved it . I was slightly to into the poem to make ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Let's Say

    This story was amazing. Even though it was about a guy liking a girl, i could relate to the emotion, and of course, the eyes. I know whats like. Minus ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: between the lines.

    CHAPTER ONE: Olivia January 23rd 2010 I locked the door behind me as I entered the bedroom, Victoria, Robin, and Jayce following closely behind. "Hide it" I motion my finger ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Tattoo Your Name Across My Heart

    This is a very good story, however the storyline= very gossip girl. I liked it though. Just add a little sparkle and more dialogue to make it your own. And ...

    Dec 28, 2010


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard