User avatar

emilia9ludenberg

emilia9ludenberg

  • Poetry » Chickens, General Re: The Haiku's Predicament

    Aug 17, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Why I cannot Write

    Sorry, I don't understand, but thank you anyways!

    Aug 17, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Why I cannot Write

    Hello, thank you so much for your review! I'm glad you found this relatable and enjoyed it loads :) Yes, the italics are the sirens speaking, and the purpose of ...

    Aug 1, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Why I cannot Write

    Thank you! I tried to make this easier to understand, and to actually include some nice, natural imagery (for once), so I am glad it worked out. :)

    Jul 31, 2023
  • Poetry » Satire, Narrative Re: Antipathies: part II

    Hey Lim! Thanks for reviewing :) Thank you so much for your feedback; in the future, I will probably redraft some of this and try to organise my thoughts in ...

    Jul 24, 2023
  • Poetry » Satire, Chickens Re: Antipathies (part I)

    Jul 15, 2023
  • Poetry » Satire, Chickens Re: Antipathies (part I)

    Hello! Thank you for your review, very detailed and helpful, and I agree with your points, especially the one about breaking this down into smaller poems (perhaps a collection?) - ...

    Jun 23, 2023
  • Poetry » Satire, Science Re: The Gateway (EDITED)- Part I

    Hiya, thanks so much for the review:) Thank you for comparing me to Bob Dylan; from what I've heard, he's great As to the questions about word-choice, I did intentionally ...

    May 26, 2023
  • Poetry » Satire, Science Re: The Gateway (EDITED)- Part I

    Hello :) Thank you for your review; genuinely really appreciate it considering I have re read my poem and already feel like it could be so much better Apologies for ...

    May 26, 2023
  • Poetry » Humor, Horror Re: Exam Day

    Hello, this was absolutely hilarious. Precisely the trauma I will be experiencing next year- you seem to have a vast knowledge of different types of poems, whilst simultaneously writing simplistic ...

    May 18, 2023
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: (N)Ever

    Hello, just thought I'd leave a review. Immaculate poem, genuinely- the rhymes sound unique and impactful, really getting your message across. The allegories that resemble contradictions of the omnipo

    May 18, 2023


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm