User avatar

deleted2

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Serendipity In Hell; 1

    Hey, you First off all: I really enjoyed reading this, and think you've got yourself quite some talent there :wink: There isn't all that much for me to really critique, ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 3-The Disease

    Hey there, In response to your blog entry: Here's the review ! :D Most of the review is in the attachment, but here's some initial observations: Overall it was an ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Skin

    Wow. *is speechless and awed by the beauty of the poem* Love the poem, absolutely love it! Normally I'm not so much into poetry, but I think you may have ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I've Had You Before

    Hey Tiff, First of all: I loved the story ! It's strong, well-written, and captures the attention of the reader. Excellent. :) Secondly: The others have pointed out most of ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Life's a liquid? No! Life's a gas.

    Nice story !! Sorry for this rather useless review, but I couldn't find any spelling mistakes, etc, so I'll just be praising your work :D It was funny, really surreal ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    Holy SHIT Snoink, that creeped the hell out of me! *glares suspiciously at all YWS members* Wow. Seriously. Scary thought how you never know who your online friends really are. ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Broken - 4

    Hey Sarah, YAY the next part of Broken !!!! :D *Is thrilled* Again, I really enjoyed reading it. :D I like the way you write! :D *Excessive use of :D, ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Broken - 3

    HEY, YOU :P I said I was gonna be back to review this part, so here I am !! *OMG* So, yea. I enjoy reading the whole series of Broken, ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Broken - Prologue

    Nice prologue, Sarah!! Great job. I'll be reading more, for sure. I'm sorry that you're feeling this way, and hope life will deal you some happier cards soon. The review ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Out of Focus [Edited 8/29/08]

    Well done :D I loved that story!! Okay, I'm not gonna waste time writing here to get points XD I know you're waiting for the review. So, here you go ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A picture

    Hey there, This is a nice, short, easy thing to review, but you should really post stuff longer than this! The italics are my comments: People say that when you ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Faded Fear

    Hey, This story is well-written and contains a good buildup of tension. I think, though, that you could make it longer by adding more descriptions, or gestures, or other things ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Punishment For Thoughtlessness

    Welcome to the Young Writers Society ! I hope this place will be what you've been looking for in a writer's website :) PM me if there's anything you're not ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bubbles

    Haha !! I loved this !! It's hilarious :D There's a contest going on right now, (forgive me, for I know not how to link :wink: ) that's called "The ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: When Innocence Dies

    Hey there, You're planning to use only one of the two prologues, right? I'd suggest using the first one, for it is much stronger than the second. Or you could ...

    Jul 8, 2008


attempting foot extraction
— Mea