User avatar

deleted2

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chap. 3 or Wrong or Right

    I love your story, and am looking foreward to the next bit!!! It's really good, well done, and KEEP WRITING! To Quote Cher: "Gay people are gay for a reason. ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Suburbia

    LOL !! Cool story, you don't see many stories about drugs nd all like this around here! Basically JF has said everything regarding editing! JF's reviews are the best, seriously. ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter 1 - The Threat

    [quote="krazykoreandevil"] URN slowly opened his eyes, and groaned as he slowly rose to his feet. He grimaced, and prepared himself for another attack. His tired, weak arms tried to form ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 'Veggies'

    :D I've commented on this before but I simply HAD to come back and read it again !! It's hilarious ! :wink: Xxx Do

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stenciled Vacancy

    Hey :D I like your writing, although it was slightly confusing at one point.. Overall it's good and interesting, are you going to develop it more ?? I think this ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: His father's Ring

    "So, what is it?" asked Jacobe as he looked at the present his father had bestowed upon him."Anything you want it to be, just love yourself, and your famliy."Said his ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: And Slowly I Heal

    This is pretty good, but you don't have any type of clear ending. It just kind of... stops in the middle of things. I'd advise you to add to it ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I am Sixteen

    I really like this piece !! It's well written. It kind of makes you expect that someone died or fell seriously ill/had an accident, etc. It was a big surprise ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: I am

    This is really good! :D It's interesting how you display the thoughts, and your choice of words is very good. Just one comment: These four words: Home.Atonement.Time.Empathy. Space them out ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 'Forever Young' and Forever hers

    Hey :D I really like the story, it's really good! Great diction :lol: It's fun to read, and you nicely developped the characters, beginning with one's point of view and ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: One Night fixed up

    Its pretty good!! All I think you need to do is read over it and make sure sentences flow well and make sense, and maybe develop the characters slightly more, ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wonderful

    It's a cool story, and the title Wonderful, with what the creature says at the end, is nicely thought of! The other reviewer gave all actual review comments, so i'll ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dark Children

    Really nice, good buildup of tension ! I like how you repeat the "telling a tale" part, the repetition adds to the eerie mood :D It sounds like it'll be ...

    Mar 29, 2008


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell