User avatar

deleted17

wholesomereader

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Spiritual Re: You Reap What You Sow.

    Wow. Are you an assassin ? Or Death? It was beautiful. I'm picky when it comes to poetry, so to wow me is hard. It was sad, beautiful... Everything that ...

    Jul 21, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Pan's Story. Forgotten Daughters Book.

    Jombo! I have a character that is going to be in this book, and plays a major part in this. She is a child of Aries, but I don't know ...

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Pan's Story. Forgotten Daughters Book.

    I know that the chapter was a bit short, but the next one is already a work in progress.( I just need more points!) Could you do a favor and ...

    Jul 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: A Potion to Make You Smarter

    I like what you write. I will start following you.

    Jul 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: What Makes Me A Writer

    It's so true what you wrote!!! I liked it, because you connected with all of us, the aspiring authors.

    Jul 17, 2013
  • Other » Supernatural, General Re: Lucifer

    WHA-?

    Jul 17, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Amethyst Night - The Secrets of Nightingale Academy - Prologue

    Interesting story,( Prologue, whatever.) I like the mysterious suspense way you put every thing. I also liked how you made it seem as if you were IN London. I liked ...

    Jul 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Gravity (Prologue)

    This was beautiful I hope to hear more than what you have already. You have a beautiful, flowing way of writing. AND that's one heck of a cliffhanger by the ...

    Jul 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Wild Nowhere - Chapter 1

    Holy Crap of a cliff hanger my dear friend! Loved the way you write. I supposed you could give us more info an the scholarship and how she got it. ...

    Jul 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: ​"Wild Nowhere" - Prologue

    I Liked It. Could use some polishing up.

    Jul 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: Parallel

    Nice! I think you need to be more of a cliffhanger

    Jul 14, 2013


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain